Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Save the Dates Galore!!!

Get Ready, I'm on Save the Date Overload! Here are some designs I have been working on for my clients :-) Enjoy!


Brittany and Ben are going for the vintage/classy look for their big day. Their colors are light blue, light yellow and navy. Great Taste! They wanted to incorporate an oak tree as part of their decor, so I drew a little tree silhouette to put on their stationery! I can't wait to show you more of what I am going to design for this lovely couple!


Ashley and Chris are going for the INStyle wedding. Pinks, Greys, Ivory... They are having their reception at the William Aiken House downtown Charleston and what works better than crystal chandeliers for such an amazing venue! I can't wait to get working on their invites, but for now, here is a save the date that I designed for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment